For this card I used Pineapple paper for the backing paper which I got on my travels somewhere, green paper with gold embossed dots and gold paper with some netted bobbly material which I overlaid it with. These items all formed the background for the card. The digi is Vintage Norton by Delicious Doodles which I used three time, the bottom layer faded right down, the middle layer with less fading and the top layer is normal. I didn't colour the digi this time, it is so well drawn it really didn't need much doing to it. I was trying to creating a ghosting effect with the motorbike so hope you think I succeed :). Birthday and biking sentiments were added before printing. I wanted to add some wheel dies but don't have any so cogs are the next big thing. As I have done before, I kept the wax paper I used to help with the cutting and incorporated these into the design (I am not very good at throwing things away!!!). I coloured these wax dies cuts with Gold Promarker to tone in with the card. The Delicious Doodles challenge requires the used of brads and eyelets so I added olive green striped brads to the centres of the black cogs. Instead of using eyelets around the digi or on a tag I decided to put them directly into the card as part of the design. I then cut a thin strip of brown leather I have and coloured it with my black Promarker then threaded it through the eyelets to represent the leathers worn by bikers - maybe to fasten up their boots or some other opening which needs to be held together lol.
- White Linen card, gold peel off straight line stickers and green gold embossed paper from Craft Creations
- Digi - Vintage Norton by Delicious Doodles
- Dies - Xcut Chronology Cogs
- Pineapple paper, gold paper, nobbly netting, brads, eyelets, leather from my stash.
- Delicious Doodles - #55 Eyelets and Brads (Oct 4)
- The Cupboard Trilogy - Male (Sept 30)
- Rhedd and Rosie - Something for the Men (Oct 10)
- Whimsy Stamps - Masculine (Oct 5)
- Clear It Out - For the Boys (pineapple paper 3 years old, bobbly netting and green and gold embossed paper about two years old :) ) (Oct 2)
- OLLCB - Magnificent Men (Sept 30)