For this card I used the 'Yorkshire Terrier' Digital Stamp and Paper Pack' available through the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. I used the two fur digital papers from the pack for my double layer background and also for the card insert. The digital stamp was coloured with ProMarkers and some new Flex Markers which hubby bought for me yesterday and I had to try :). Several dies were used, for the second layer background I used Spellbinders Grand-Nestabilities Grand Labels 1, the copper floral die is CArt Decorative Oval Frames, the border is Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4pk - Borders by Rachael Bright and for the digi centre oval and border I used Marianne Design Flower Border Oval. I made the bone topper by printing on card and fussy cutting then colouring with Promarker. After colouring and cutting the digi section I printed a second image of the dog and cut this out to protect the image by masking while I used my Promarker again with the spray gun attachment. Gold lace and pearls were added (just for a touch of class <g>). Stickles were then used just to carry a dark colour between the dark of the background paper and the dark of the Yorkshire Terrier. The bone and the digi with frame were attached with foam tape for added dimension.
Inside of card
- White Linen card from Craft Creations
- Digi - 'Yorkshire Terrier' Digital Stamp and Paper Pack' available from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet
- Dies - Spellbinders Grand-Nestabilities Grand Labels 1, CArt Decorative Oval Frames, Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4pk - Borders, Marianne Design Flower Border Oval.
- ProMarkers/FlexMarkers - (PM) Cool Grey 1-5, Pastel Yellow, Saffron, Spice and Black, (FM) Rosewood, Champagne, Nutmeg and Auburn. Blender also used.
- Cinnamon Stickles
- Lace and pearls from my stash
- Passion For ProMarkers - Perfect Pets (Sept 17)
- I ♥ ProMarkers - #185 : 3 Different Shapes (Sept 18)
- Creative Knockouts - #2 Recipe - 1- image 1- sentiment 2 pattern papers 3 embellies (pearls, Stickles and lace) (Sept 20)
- Milk Coffee - Fabulous Fall Colours (Sept 26)
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Use a Digital Stamp ( Sept 24)
- Colour Throwdown - #259 (Sept 17)