For this card I created the background in Photoshop and added the tree and birds with brushes created by Obsidian Dawn then added the uncloured digi (png). Once printed I then used Black Sparkle and clear embossing powders mixed together and embossed areas of the tree, this gave such a lovely texture to the card, think I will have to do it again <g>. Next I printed another two copies of the digi, one for decoupaging the boy and girl sections the other for the moon. The three images, one on the card and two others were coloured in individually and then assembled. I added flowers and a die cut bee and finished off with a sentiment topper.
- White Linen card from Craft Creations
- Digi - Young Love by Kaz Krafts
- Dies - Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 20 and Elizabeth Craft Bees
- Promarkers - Ice Grey 1-5, Cocoa, Terracotta, Cinnamon, Caramel, Spice, Amber, Maroon, Rose Pink, Blossom, Olive Green, Marsh Green, Meadow Green, Khaki, Pastel Beige, Dusky Pink, Blush, Almond, Primrose and Blender and Flexi Marker Champagne
- Personal Impressions Black Sparkle embossing power and clear embossing powder