Morning folks, hope you are having a good day :) :)
Today I am sharing an easel card using the image Fairy Tea Party by Helena Reis.
A bit of experimenting going on and a true effort in trying to create a card in keeping with the image. Not sure if I succeeded or not but I did have lots of fun and several cups of tea to rejuvenate the brain cell hahaha.
To begin with, after having coloured the image I then printed an enlarged copy of the digi. This I then laid on a piece of purple card and traced over the outside edge to make just the tea cup for my easel card. The image was then coloured with Pan Pastels and cut out. Then I was stuck, do I add texture, do I add orange dots or what? With no decision being reached I ended up leaving the cup just coloured in the purples to match the base colour I had coloured the digi image.
- Image - Fairy Tea Party by Helena Reis
- Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noir Blendable Crayons and Pan Pastels
- Dies - Spellbinders Scalloped and regular Circles, Tattered Lace Rose Corner, and the background circle die but I can't remember it's name.
- From my stash - Stickles, button, brads
Challenges entered :-
- Crafty Friends Challenge 2W,(W1) - use a sentiment
- Di's Digis Designs 3E,2W,SIO (W1)include a sentiment
- Alphabet Challenge - 2W, 1E, JFF - (W2 of 2) - N is for No Design Papers
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - 2W, 3E - No. 98 - (W2 of 2) - Use a Sentiment
- Crafting-With-Friends - 2W, 3E - (W1 of 2) Anything Goes
- Simply Papercraft - 2W, E3 - No. 12 (W1 of 2) - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge - W, Cards - No. 121 - Always Anything Goes (Cards only)
- Crafty Gals Corner - W, E2 - #34 Lots of Layers
- Wonderful Wednesdays - W, SIO - Always Anything Goes
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - M, 2nd Monday, 1E - (August) Shaped Cards
- Colouring in Scrapland - M, 1st Monday, E2, No digital colouring - (August) Things with Wings
- Crafty Cardmakers - 2W, C15 - (Week 1) No Patterned Paper + DT Call
- Get Creative Challenges - 2W, 3E - (Week 1) No Printed Papers
- Love to Scrap - 2W, 3E, F, digi or real stamping - (Week 2) Anything Goes
- Melonheadz Friends Challenge - 2W, 2E, SIO - (Week 2) Hand-colored image
- Whoopsi Daisy - M, SIO - (August) Make it Girly