Continuing with my journals for my daughters this week I have used the image Carry Me Away by Molly Harrison which is available as a digi from Sweet Pea Stamps. This journal page is for my eldest daughter who just loves horses :) :)
To begin with I coloured the image with Promarkers and Polychromos. Gold Spectrum Noir tint was used for the top section of the wing and gold glass granules were added for a bit of texture.
Time now to add the fussy cut image and I then finished off with some gold stickles around the mane swirls.
The text was die cut using lime green vinyl and then finally added to the journal page, that was not easy as I had used the reverse side of my cutting mat and the vinyl stuck like you know what, took me ages to remove transfer it to transfer tape but a big sigh of relief when it was done.
- Image - Carry Me Away by Molly Harrison
- Colouring medium - Promarkers, Polychromos, Spectrum Noir Tints
- Die cutting - text using vinyl
- From my stash - gold Stickles, black, gold and clear embossing powders,
Challenges I am entering :-
- Artbymiran Challenge - 2W , SIO, 3E, no digital projects - No.39 - (W1 of 2) - Anything Goes
- Crafting-With-Friends - 2W, 3E - (W2 of 2) Anything Goes
- Lunagirl Moonbeams - M, E3 - August - Animals
- Craft for the Craic - M, 5E (First Friday of the month) - August - Photo Inspiration*
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - 2W, E5 (W2 of 2) #138 Fairies (+ a sentiment)
- Fab 'n' Funky - W,1E, C10 - #270 Things With Wings
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
- Great Impressions - M, 3E, SIO - August - Add a sentiment
- Dragonfly +Dreams - M – August Flying High with Wings
- Colouring in Scrapland - M, 1st Monday, E2, No digital colouring - (August) Things with Wings