Theme '4 LEGGED FRIENDS'
To begin with for my journal page I coloured the image with Promarkers and Polychromos and also printed my text on acetate. The image is Hang in There by Digi Blessings available from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet.
The pages of the journal were covered with some fabulous black hand made paper with gold swirl which I got ages ago and have not used in over a year :) :) Onto the black paper I used a Dreamweaver leaf stencil and the same coloured Pan Pastels. Saying as the image is a a bush baby (I think) I wanted a night time scene so made a moon out of buttons which I will cover with gold paint later.
I didn't take a pic at the time but also added to the background was some green Glimmer Mist - looks blue but it really was green I promise you :)
- Image - Hang in There by Digi Blessings available from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet.
- Colouring medium - Promarkers, Polychromos, Pan Pastels, Green Glimmer Mist
- Dies - Cottage Cuts bella Leafy Branch
- From my Stash - Hand made paper, metal stars, acetate, gold paint pen
- Artbymiran Challenge - 2W , SIO, 3E, no digital projects - No.39 - (W1 of 2) - Anything Goes
- Crafting-With-Friends - 2W, 3E - (W2 of 2) Anything Goes
- Lunagirl Moonbeams - M, E3 - August - Animals
- QKR Stampede – W, 4E, SIO – No. 153 - Use a Die Cut
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown W- #258 Texture
- We Love 2 Create - 2W, E1, SIO - #17 - Anything Creative / Mixed Media/ Inky Goes (W1 of 2)