Theme 'Anything Goes with SWEET TREATS'
Just a very quick post from me today, I am feeling rather frazzled hahahaha and totally forgot to take any pics of what I did so am going to have to try to remember what I used to make this cute cupcake card.
I have used the digi 'Birthday Cupcake by Coosty Creations which I printed twice at two different sizes and coloured them with Promarkers, trying to do my best to match up the colours with the cupcake brad in the centre.
Next I used Spellbinders Scalloped Squares and Squares to cut the 4 layers. The bottom layer is design paper from an old magazine and the second layer is some very plain cream paper. The top two layers with the images on were mounted on the same card as used for the card base and then I coloured the backgrounds with my Vanilla Promarker. The cupcakes were coloured with Cerise and blow me, can't remember what brown I used. To finish off the colouring I used a couple of Spectrum Noir crayons to help life the shadows very lightly.
Finally red stickles were added to the tops of each cupcake to represent the cherry and Cardinal Red Promarker for all the dots, again to match the brad in the middle. These top two layers were attached with foam tape. I did decorate the inside of the card too but yep, you guessed it, I forgot to take the pic grrrrrrrr.
- Image - 'Birthday Cupcake by Coosty Creations
- Colouring medium - Promarkers
- Dies - Spellbinders Scalloped Squares and Squares
- From my Stash - Striped dp, stickles and brad
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge W, C10 Anything goes with a twist: celebration
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - 2W, 3E - No. 97 - (W1 of 2) - Frame It
- Digitally Sweet - M, Digital images/projects - (Does not have to be 100% digital.) - No. 141 - August - Celebrations
- In the Pink - 2W, 3E, lots of pink – (W1 of 2) #75 Anything Goes (in pink of course
- Addicted to Stamps and More - W - C10 - #156 Anything Goes
- Crafting for all Seasons - 2W, 3E - #107 Bright and Beautiful (Week 1 of 2 )
- Crafty Gals Corner - W, E2 - #30 Let's Celebrate
- DoubleClick Skittles - 2W, E1, F - #28 Use Food (Week 1 of 2)