Holly Fairy by Ching Chou Kuik available in both rubber and as a digi from Sweet Pea Stamps.
To begin with I coloured the image with Polychromos.
Next I embossed a black mat and then mounted this on red. Next was the red lace and then it was onto the die cutting :) The trellis is a die by Cherry Lyn and the wee holly leaves are a die from Memory Box. I then added red crystal gems to represent the holly berries. Finally I added some red ribbon to cover the line of the lace edge and a bow with another couple of holly leaves and some more gems.
- Image - Holly Fairy by Ching Chou Kuik
- Colouring medium - Polychromos
- Dies - Cherry Lyn Trellis, Memory Box Holly Leaves, Tattered Lace Studley, Spellbinders Circles andElizabeth Craft Designs 745 Merry Christmas die
- From my stash - lace, gems, ribbon, gold cord
- Addicted to Stamps and More - W - C10 - #168 Holiday
- Fab 'n' Funky - W,1E, C10 - #279 Christmas
- A Snowflakes Promise 2W, E3, Must be Christmas/winter themed #8 - Anything Goes with a Winter or Christmas Theme (Week 2)
- Craft-Dee BowZ - M, E3, project must have bow - (October) Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
- Whoopsi Daisy - M, SIO - (October) Hand colored image