This week is Artist Week and the whole team are using images by the fabulous Karen Middleton. Karen's images are so beautifully drawn and a dream to colour :) :) :) For my creation I am using the image Light Yellow which is available from Sweet Pea Stamps in both rubber and as a digi.
For my card I first coloured the image with Promarkers and Polychromos.
To make the card I covered some white cardstock with an olive green paper which has a gold fleck which I had embossed. Next I added a a purple die cut using Spellbinders Victorian Medllion 3 and also used the small medallion of this die set for the yellow accent. The purple mount and image which I had triple mounted were then attached to the card with foam taps so I had lots of height.
Next I created a bouquet of flowers from my stash, used some very fine organza ribbon for the bow which was finished off with a gold heart then added a die cut sentiment from Creative Expressions and finally a purple metallic butterfly.
- Image - Light Yellow by Karen Middleton
- Colouring Medium - Promarkers and Polychromos
- Dies - Spellbinders Victorian Medllion 3 and Creative Expressions Just a Note
- From my stash - flowers, ribbon, gold heart, butterfly, pearls
- Colouring in Scrapland - M, 1st Monday, E2, No digital colouring - (October) Anything Goes
- Craft-Dee BowZ - M, E3, project must have bow - (October) Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
- Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes
- Whoopsi Daisy - M, SIO - (October) Hand colored image
- Alphabet Challenge - 2W, 1E, JFF - (W1 of 2) - R is for Ribbon
- Crafting-With-Friends - 2W, 3E - (W2 of 2) Always Anything Goes