For this card I printed a denim background and used organza ribbon which I wove. The didi was printed and coloured with Promarkers, I thought the digi needed to be leaning against something so added a bit of clipart from IClipart.com. After cutting out the stool I used clear embossing powder for the seat to give a plastic look. To finish off I used the same denim background to make a pocket and added the button to the top and turquoise gems around the edges, this was to hold a Happy Birthday tag.
Close-up of the tag
inside of card
- White Linen card from Craft Creations
- Digi - Fashionista by IKEsART (this is a freebe for the challenge http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
- Promarkers for colour dig, tag and lace for the tag
- Dies - Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels-20
- Organza ribbon, gems, button etc from my stash.
- Ike's World - Bingo (line followed - denim, ribbon, buttons)