For this card I used a photo I took out of the airplane window on my last trip back to the UK for the DP paper which I then embossed with and Embossilicious Embossing Folder. The text on the front of the card was added to the DP paper before printing. I used the same image and embossing folder for the inside of the card too.
I went to town with my Cherry Lynn Designs dies using three different ones. I just love the dream-catcher and this is the first time I have used it. I decided to use silver glitter paper for the dream-catcher and other silver items on the card to represent the fact that every cloud has a silver lining (so if you have rotten dreams just remember they can only get better <g>)
Other dies I used were Cherry Lynn Tropical Flourish and Mimi Butterflies - oh and how I love my mini butterflies, one of the best dies I have, just so versatile. When cutting all the dies I used waxed paper to help release them and have kept these wax bits to add to the card. I was trying to create a delicate floaty effect lol.
Feathers were added to the feather areas on the dream-catcher and pearls too. Liquid Pearls were used in other areas.
- White Linen and Blue Pearl card from Craft Creations
- Dies - Cheery Lynn Designs:- Dream-catcher, Tropical Flourish and Mimi Butterflies. For the sentiment I used X-Cut Large Tags
- Background paper by me from a photo I took
- Embossilicious Embossing Folder
- Pearls, Liquid Pearls, gems ribbon and lace ribbon from my stash
- Cheery Lynn Designs - #97 All About Texture (Sept 15)
- Charisma Cardz - Fancy Flourishes (Sept 13)
- Splendiferous Creations - To Die For (Sept 14)
- Allsorts - Butterflies (Sept 14)
- Created With Love - Tic Tac Toe (embossing, ribbon, brads) (Sept 16)
- OLLCB - Pearls and Swirls (Sept 16)
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Something Blue (Oct 15)
- Twist of Faith - Monochromatic (Sept 17)