- White Linen card from Craft Creations
- Digi - 'Pink Ribbon Mermaid' by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff which I digitally coloured in white so I could place it on the background paper, print and then colour the mermaid with my ProMarkers.
- Background paper from a photo from IClipart which I printed twice. The base layer was lightened to make a contrast between it and the top layer with the digi.
- Dried leaves and flowers from some back street shop in Thailand
- Mounts for sentiment tag designed by me and cut on my Black Cat
- Text cut in white vinyl and stuck to the top tag layer
- Arctic Ice Stickles used for all the bubbles, unfortunately they have not photographed very well
- ProMarkers used:- skin; Ivory and Blush, Hair; Sandstone, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Burnt Umber and Umber, Mermaid, Ice Grey 1, 2, 3 4 and 5, Pink Carnation, Bluebell, Primrose and Powder Blue; Leaves Lime Green and Moss Green
Friday, April 5, 2013
What a fun card this has been to make. Some time ago I treated myself to some wonderful digi's by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff, they are the sort of digi's you use when you have time to enjoy the wonderful artwork you are colouring in. The digi for this card is 'Pink Ribbon Mermaid' available from Scrapbook Stamper