The topic is very close to my heart, our earth, our home is such a special place and I get so wound up with all the devastation, greed etc caused by us so called responsible humans. No I am not going to get on my soap box, I am in far to good a mood to go there you will be pleased to know. I think most people will go down the route for this challenge, of save our trees, recycle etc but I believe we are all one people, we are all the same. I found a wonderful quote by Dr. Wayne Byer - "When you live on a round planet, there's no taking sides." - which I think is more than apt regarding my thoughts.
- White Linen card from Craft Creations
- Vellum from Folia called 'Starry Night' for the background
- Digi - Earthday 1 from Just Some Lines, placed onto an image of the world from IClipart.com, cut out and attached to the card with foam tape for a 3d effect.
- Dies - Spellbinder - Fantastic Flourish one - 1, Tattered Lace - Corners & Border Die- Buckle Set and X-Cut - large tags
- Gems and star brads from my stash.
- Just Some Lines - Earth Day
- 2 Sisters Challenge - Challenge #140 ~ Color Challenge - BLUE and/or GREEN
- One Stop Craft - Challenge 225 - Not Square
- Pumpkin Spice - Challenge #16 Faithful or Meaningful Sentiment
- Speedy Fox and Friends - Week 156....."Punched Borders".
- Love to Scrap - Challenge #4 - Cut It Out!
- Whoopsi Daisy - Not a Square
- Die Cuttin Divas - Challenge #111 ~ A Star for Astronomy Day
- Eclectic Ellapu - It's in the stars......
Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting <g> Hugs Mimi