No I am not feeling under the weather today just felt like creating a get well card, well you never know when it will come in handy <g>. I just love the colour combination of this card which was inspired by a challenge I saw this week.
The digi used was 'Get well circ' by Hope Jacare and available from StitchyBear stamps. The pack has two flower circles in it, one with the get well text and the other without, great value and such a fun digi to colour.
- White Linen card from Craft Creations
- Cut out swirls which I made and cut on my Black Cat
- Purple Angle Hair which I sprayed with adhesive and applied to the coloured backing paper, just for a bit of texture and to help match up the colour which was too bright
- ProMarkers - Maroon, Sunflower, Purple and Marsh Green
- Gold Stickles - yep got to have that bit of bling!!!!