This weeks challenge over at One Stitch At A Time and it was ALI's turn to pick for Tracey and me. Ali chose the beautiful digi 'Butterfly Frame' by Jessica of Floppy Latte Designs
Challenge #158 Theme ' Anything Goes'
Sponsor this week StitchyBear Digital StampsWinning prize is all the images used by the DT used in challenge #156. To win this prize you need to use a digi from the StitchyBear store.
I decided to use the image on the front of a gift bag. My mum love a pretty bag to put gifts in (we tend to recycle them from one member of the family to the other so I wonder how long this one will last <g>). This is a new project for me having not decorated a bag before and I must admit it was a bit of fun, certainly gave the opportunity to go over the top with embellishments.
- Gift bag I had stashed away
- Digi printed twice so I could fussy cut the butterfly layer which I stuck on with foam tape. I created a layer behind the digi too with a verse on it and 'with love' sentiment.
- Leave were clipart from IClipart which I converted to svg files and then cut on my Black Cat. The leaves were then embossed with my Cuttlebug
- On my last shopping spree I found some really fun glittery plastic lacy stuff which I had to buy, this was sprayed with adhesive spray and attached to the bag before I applied the digi
- Pearls from my stash were added around some of the leaves
- To finish off I a bit of lace I had and some turquoise ribbon for a bow and attached this to the handle of the bag
- Crazy Catz - Challenge 177...ANYTHING GOES.
- Card Crafters Challenge - Bugs
- Broken Box Stock - Challenge #23: Think Spring
- Digi Haven - Spring
- Stampin for the Weekend - Anything but a card
- 2 Sisters - Challenge #138 ~ Anything Goes
- Milk Coffee Challenge - ANYTHING BUT SQUARE
- Crafty Ribbon - Challenge 42...ANYTHING GOES WITH RIBBON
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a happy crafting day :)