Theme ' Bright'The sponsor this week StitchyBear Digital Stamps with a prize of $9 to spend in the store. To win this prize you need to use a digi from the StitchyBear store.
I was able to select and image from one of my favourite creators, the amazing Stitchy and it really was not easy, she has so many wonderful stamps. In the end I opted for 'Good Girl', isn't she wonderful :)
- White Linen card from Craft Creations
- Shape card template which I designed and cut with my Black Cat
- Digi - Good Girl by Stitchy - which I coloured, cut out and applied to the card with foam tape
- Background paper designed by me and printed
- To keep the bright look I cut a clear transparency and sprayed it with ProMarkers Sunflower, Berry Red, Hot Pink and Lipstick Red and then placed it behind the cut out area. Turned out pretty good I think, looks like stained glass in real life. I only attached it at the bottom so I would form a third layer to the card base.
- Gold Stickles were used on the trim of the dress and the gift
- Roco Metallic Gold pen was used for the heels on the shoes, bracelet and ankle chain
- To finish off I used some double sided sticky tape which I cut into the shape I needed and stuck loads of gems on from my stash. As there was quite a lot of sticky area left I sprinkled super fine glitter on top and then stuck this section to the card.