Today is my day to showcase an image from Sweet Pea Stamps and I have opted to use the digi Woodland Fairy by Charity Dauenhauer.
I fancied making my own background for this card, partially because I could not find just the right paper in my stash and also because I have loads of rubber stamps which I don't use much, I am totally useless at rubber stamping lol. To begin with I designed the coloured background in Photoshop and used a leaf brush for the borders.
- Digi - Woodland Fairy by Charity Dauenhauer.
- Rubber stamps for the background - Trees from Stampscapes
- DP by me
- Stickles, lace, embossing powder, buttons, plant matter, gems, Flower Soft etc from my stash.
- Addicted to Stamps - 2W, must use stamp- #81 Things with Wings (week 2)
- Dragonfly Dreams - M – May – How Does Your Garden Grow
- Allsorts - W, 3E - #257 Butterflies
- Sugar Creek Hollow - 2W, 3E, SIO #84 (W2 of 2) Tic Tac Toe* LACE, RIBBON, PEARLS
- Sweet Stampin - W, 2E, must Stamp Fairies or Fantasy
- Add a Little Dazzle - W, SIO - #23 Pearls/anything goes
- I love Promarkers - Must use Promarkers - #217 Not quite straight
- Miriam's Crafting Blog Monthly Challenge - M, 1st Wed., E4 - Texture
- Digi Choosday Challenge -E2, - Wings & Things