Theme 'Keep it Simple'The sponsor is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with a 7 image prize pack. To win main prize you MUST use an Image from our store. Runner up prize for person using none store image is $3 to spend in the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. So everyone can win something ;O).
Ah CAS, long time since I have done one of these :) :) :) This week I have worked with the digi, Fruity Babies Watermelon by Scrapper's Delights.
I needed to stop colouring the digi part of the way through as I had a printed sentiment on the card which I had not yet printed and wanted to match up the girls attire with the same colour.
- digi - Fruity Babies Watermelon by Scrapper's Delights
- dies - Spellbinders Grand Labels 1
- Ribbon, and pearl from my stash
I am entering the following challenges
- Di's Digis Designs 3E 2W SIO - (W2 of 2) Use your markers
- Sisterhood of the SnarkyStampers - 2w, C10 (W2 of 2) #8 C is for Crap
- Speedy Fox and Friends - W, #212 No Designer Paper
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - W, C10 #29 Clean & Simple
- Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - W, 3E – No. 176 - To Die For (use a die)
- Docerela Creations- 2W, 1E, Must Stamp, SIO - No. 61 - (W1 of 2) - Flower and Color Challenge - see image below
- Just Add Ink – W, - No.215 - Color Combination - see colors below