Theme 'Ribbon or Lace'The sponsor is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with a prize of $9 to spend in the st. To win main prize you MUST use an Image from our store. Runner up prize for person using none store image is $3 to spend in the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. So everyone can win something ;O).
Lily Fairy by Digi Blessings. I totally adored colouring this digi in, great fun. Next I cut using Spellbinders Grand Circles.
Onto the card blank which I embossed with an Embossalicious folder for the top half and then went over the top with a green stamp pad. For the bottom section I added lace then went over it to with the green ink pad.
- Digi - Lily Fairy by Digi Blessings
- Die - Spellbinder Grand Circle
- Embossing Folder - Embossalicious
- Lace, pearls and flowers from my stash
- Crazy 4 Challenges - W, 1E, C4C234 April Showers bring May flowers
- Sweet Stampin - W, 2E, must Stamp Fairies or Fantasy
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - 2W, 3E - No. 64 - (W1 of 2) - Circles and Squares
- Stampin With The Dragon - M, SIO – May - Flowers
- Crafty Little Fairies M, 2E, C8 (May) In the Garden
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge 2W, 1E, SIO - Easel Card (Week 1)
- Add a Little Dazzle - W, SIO - #23 Pearls/anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes