A day for total self indulgence :) I love Aurora Wings digs, bought a bunch a couple of years ago when I first started using digi images to make cards, as just could not resist :) Think we have all been there - got to have hahahaha
As this is such a detailed image I really want a card which is all about the image so clean shapes, a little lace and a few flowers. Not that this was a quick card to make, at least 5 hours just colouring :)
To finish off I used Ice Stickles on the wings and many of the bubble/droplets in the digi.
Once coloured and embellished, a simple navy mount to match the card base and white peel off line stickers for a border.
View showing inside of card.
- Digi - La Fée Verte by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff
- Promarkes, Derwent and Lakeland pencils
- Dies - Sizzix border die and Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Grand Labels 1
- Ice Stickles and Liquid Pearls
- Flowers, gems, skeleton leaves and lace from my stash
I am entering this creation into the following challenges:-
- AuroraWings Challenge - M, 3rd Monday of the month, E3 - (April / deadline May 17) Monochromatic
- 613 Avenue Create - W - #70 Anything + Option : Bling
- Dragonfly Dreams - M – May – How Does Your Garden Grow (MINE GROWS WITH FAIRIES AND LOTS OF FLOWERS :) )
- Quirky Crafts - 2W - #9 Something Beginning With S (week 2) STICKLES
- 4 Crafty Chicks - W #193 Flowers
- Delightful Challenges - W, 1E, SIO - Petal Power
- Love to Create - W, 3E - Flowers
- Through the Purple Haze - W, E3, C10 - Anything but a Square
- Craft Room Challenge 2W, 3E - Roses & Romance (Week 2)
- Hambo Hoedown - M, 1st Wednesday, SIO - Flowers