Today is my day to showcase an image from Sweet Pea Stamps for Variation Week were we are all using the same image, Forest Blue by the awesome Ching Chou Kuik
and then finish off with more Crystal Stickles.
Apart from the awesome digi I just loved the name and the thought of a blue forest for my background seemed perfect. I love photography and take all sorts of strange things and I knew I had several images of forests. Time to hunt one out and edit in Photoshop, playing with the colour balance to transform the photo into a blue forest. Next I overlaid a transparent to blue gradient to enhance the halo effect on the digi. I love doing this sort of thing <g>. After printing the paper with the digi in place I added Crystal Stickles to the dotted halo of the digi. Time now for a coffee break while this dries.
- Digi - Forest Blue by Ching Chou Kuik
- Dies - Cherry Lyn Designs Mimi Butterflies
- DP by me
- Stickles, ribbon etc. from my stash
- Glitter n Sparkle - W - #84 Female
- Open-Minded Challenges - 2W, 3E (W1 of 2) #10 Use some ribbon
- PunkyouGirl - M, 3E, C15 (first Friday of month) must use Dark Nature style (Gothic, punk, emo, gory, steampunk, fantasy) - May - Things With Wings
- Wags 'n Whiskers - 2W, 2E, SIO - No. 128 - (W2 of 2) - Ribbon & Bling
- Creative Knockouts W, 2E, C8 #36 Ribbons and Bows
- Fab 'n' Funky - 1E, C10 - #215 Pretty hair
- Nutcrafters - 2W, SIR for 1st prize, any image for 2nd Prize, 1E - #67 Bingo* (2nd week) NO LAYERS, RIBBON OR STRING, GEMS,GLITTER OR BLING