Theme 'Anything Goes'The sponsor is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with the May 7 image prize pack. To win main prize you MUST use an Image from our store. Runner up prize for person using none store image is $3 to spend in the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. So everyone can win something ;O).
My mini team are using the digi 'Hot Chocolate' by Berry Dust this week and I have decided to make a bag for my Grandson :)
To begin with I used some pre die cut fur trees which I placed around the bottom left and around the side of the bag then finished off with some Christmas ribbon all the way round.
And there we have it, a quick project and come Christmas time when filled with a new mug, hot chocolate and a bag of marshmallows I hope one wee boy will have a happy smile on his face :) :) :) I did add some white pom-pom things for a bit of fun to represent snow and a ribbon to the top of the bag because I like bows hahaha.
- Digi - 'Hot Chocolate' by Berry Dust available from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet
- Tree dies, bag, ribbon, pom poms from my stash
I am entering the following challenges
- Color Me Creative Challenge -2W, 3E - #93 (W1 of 2) Boy, Guy, Father
- Completely Christmas - W - #13 (posted Friday) Anything Goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room - W, 1E - #150 Boy
- Sugar Creek Hollow - 2W, 3E, SIO (W1 of 2) #87 Eat and Drink
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - W, C10 #30 One of the Guys Big or Small
- City Crafter Challenge W - #212 What's Cooking (kitchen related)
- Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge W, 2E, C10, Must be Christmas- Anything But A Card
- Craftitude -2W, 3E - No. 65 - (W2 of 2) - Anything Goes/Use a Die
- Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - W, 3E – No. 177 - Best Of British (Knowing how to make the best of bad weather with the wonderful comforts of things like Cadburys Hot Chocolate lol)