Theme 'Use A Digi'The sponsor is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with a 7 image prize pack. To win main prize you MUST use an Image from our store. Runner up prize for person using none store image is $3 to spend in the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. So everyone can win something ;O).
My mini team are using the digi 'Pillow Talk' by Stitchy Stamps this week. To begin with I used some black and white paper from Papermania for the wall paper of my scene and some red velvet fabric for the carpet. The skirting board (base board) is some think black ribbon.
- 'Pillow Talk' by Stitchy StampsI am entering this card into the following challenges:-
- DP - Papermania
- Ribbon, material, paper scraps and beads from my stash
I am entering the following challenges
- Come and Get It - W, Unlimited - Birthday
- Tuesday Throwdown W- #194 Special Lady - I HAVE INTERPRETED THIS AS FROM A 'SPECIAL LADY' SO I HOPE THIS STILL QUALIFIES :) :)
- The Male Room - 2W, masculine projects only - #9 Humorous (2nd week) - IT WIGGLES LOL
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - 3E - #176 two or more patterned papers
- Rhedd & Rosie's Challenge Blog - 2W, 3E, No Digital layouts - #32 Texture
- A Creative Romance - 2W, 3E - (W1 of 2) - One for the Boys
- Crafty Catz - W, 1E – No.230 - Black, White + one other color
- Left of Center Creative Challenges - 2W - No.31 - (W1 of 2) - Card for a Male
- Open-Minded Challenges - 2W, 3E (W1 of 2) #10 Use some ribbon
- Crazy 4 Challenges - W, 1E, C4C235 Let's Play Bingo* STRIPES, FIBER, SENTIMENT