The challenge this week at One Stitch At A Time is to use a digi, why not pop on over and see what the rest of the design team have come up with and while you are there join in.
The sponsor of this challenge is the fabulous StitchyBear Digital Stamps. The winner (who uses a StitchyBear Digital Stamp wins all the digis used by the DT in challenge #154 - a really great prize. For those who do not use a Stitchy product the prize is $3 to spend in the store.
I had such fun with this fabulous image called Birthday Boy1 created by BBKakes and am so pleased with the way the card turned out. For my grandson's birthday card I created a badge for him to wear which was attached to his card with velcro, it worked a treat; and so I decided to do the same here.
- Backing paper for the outside and inside of the card which made myself using a simple gradient fill.
- Birthday Boy1 digi created by BBKakes which I fussy cut and adhered to the card with foam tape. I had to cut off some of the digi, the bits where the icing is flying around so these areas were re-created using Stickles. Although you can't see it there is some icing inside the card too <g>
- Badge was made with red card and yellow card from an svg file I made and then cut on my Black Cat.
- Black vinyl was cut for the text and adhered to the front of the badge and then the layers were stuck together with double sided tape. To adhere the badge to the card I used velcro so the the badge can be removed and worn by the birthday celebrator.
- Blue gingham ribbon was used to embellish and for the bow too.
- Dilly Beans - glitter
- Sweet and Sassy - Happy Birthday Fellas - SNSDC97
- Send a Smile 4 Kids - Anything Goes 4 Kids Challenge .
- Crafty Ribbon - Challenge 41 One For the Boys .
- Paper Pretties - GREAT BIG GOBS OF GLITTER!
- Penny's Challenge - Gingham and/or checks .
- Creative Craft Challenges 2 - Challenge 6 - For the Kids
- Tip Top Tuesday - Challenge 97 - ROFL .