Another week another card for the Stitchy Bear Challenge Blog!!!!
The challenge this week is:-
Challenge # 154 - Anything GOes
The Sponsor of this Challenge is Stitchy Bear
Prize for the winner who uses a digital stamp from the Stitchy Bear online shop wins All the DT images used in challenge #152 - Wow
For this challenge I have used the digital stamp Quiet Contemplation by Delicious Doodles, available from the StitchyBear store to make a tea light candle wrapper.
- The main part of the tea candle wrapper is on a transparency and the top and bottom supports are cut on my Black Cat
- To stop the colours shining through from the back of the wrapper and discolouring the image I lined the inside with white paper leaving the image area uncovered.
- To attach everything together I used double sided tape.
- The wrapper is placed over my empty coffee jar for safety reasons - would hate to set fire to the house with this project which would be just my luck <g>
- To finish off, Stickles were used on the head dress sections, just to add a bit of sparkle.
One last thing, StitchyBear are having the most awesome sale of their stamps and digi papers to celebrate their 3rd Birthday. With a massive 33% of items it is an offer too good to miss and StitchyBear digis are just the best, I promise you will have a hard time choosing from their massive collection by the artists who create the stamps, we, in the design team are so privileged to showcase.
March 15th - March 22nd
That just about sums it up - hope you like the end product :). Now over to you, how about popping over the the OSAAT challenge and joining in . . . . . . .
I will be entering this card into the following challenges:-