I haven't made a tent card before so thought I would give one a go. Must admit I am in two minds as to if I like the shape or not. it lends itself beautifully to standing up and showing off the front decoration but I don't like having to write a personal message on the back of the card. Think I will have to dwell on this for a while.
- tent card template
- my own backing paper
- die cut topper lacy mount cut on my Black Cat and coloured to match the background paper with ProMarkers and the spray gun attachment
- digi topper using image 'tea cup fairy' by Mo Manning and available from Mo's Digital Pencil - a super cute image don't you agree :)
- Lace I bought downtown (in Khobar, Saudi Arabia) last week with this card in mind
- Thin ribbon which I have had for a while which I wove through the lacy circle topper, used along the bottom of the card and also for the bow. The bow has a couple of pearl beads on the ends just to give some weight as the ribbon is really light and flimsy
- Saying, just something I made up - corny I agree hahahahahaha
- On the back of the card I used the same paper background paper and four pearls, one in each corner, just to make the writing area a little more appealing. Should have taken a photo but I forgot. Sorry.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
Bronte and Bella's Challenge - Challenge #175 - Anything Goes w/a Mo Image
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Challenge #134 ~ Pastels
ProMarkers challenge - Challenge #158- Anything But Square
Cards und More - # 77 Spitze und Perlen/Laces and Pearls
Eclectic Ellapu - Birthdays
Robyns Fetish - CHALLENGE # 150 - "BIRTHDAY CARDS"
That's all folks and thank you for taking the time to have a look at my card. Hope you like it :)