This card is has been made using a couple of things I have had for a while, the white and gold handmade paper which is one of my most treasured sheets, I got it three years ago in Thailand in all the colours they made, black, navy, red, white and maroon and so far have used up one piece of the black and gold and nothing else. Time to enjoy using the paper instead of admiring when I open the drawer where it is hidden :) The other long time item is precious digi by Kaz Krafts of StitchyBear Stamps called 'Birthday Gal Accessories' (not sure if Kaz Krafts is still selling stamps through the StitchyBear store but the stamp is still available in the September Mega Collaboration.
Being a shoe person myself I have loved colouring in this digi and after a bit of Internet hunting came up with a brilliant quote by Bette Midler "Give a girl the correct footware and she can conquer the world" - oh I so agree with that and it is the perfect excuse to buy another pair of shoes I think!!!
- White Linen card from Craft Creations
- Digi - Kaz Krafts 'Birthday Gal Accessories'
- Backing paper designed by me
- Gold straight line sticker from Craft Creations
- White and gold paper from somewhere in Thailand
- Promarkers for digi - Primrose, Meadow Green, Leaf Green, Lime Green, Olive Green
- ROCO gold paint marker for the bag handle spots on shoes
- Butterfly die cut by me and cut on my Black Cat
- Gold Stickles to finish off
- Micro Glaze to give the digi a lovely sheen
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:-
- Critter Sketch Challenge - Challenge 156 - Monochromatic Green
- Passion for ProMarkers - Butterflies
- ATSM - Challenge #37 - Make Your Mark
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Make 'em Green with Envy
- Clear it Out - Easter- anything but a rectangle card Stash: anything goes (digi for over a year and gold/white paper for 3 years!!! just been too special to use lol) .
- Creative Creations - The Letter B! (I have used butterflies and bling) .
- Robyns Fetish - CHALLENGE # 151 - "MUST USE GREEN!"