For this card, I designed the room for Two Toby to throw his tantrum in and cut hand made paper I picked up somewhere for the walls, it has such a great texture. For the floor I used thin cork sheet which gave, again, the perfect texture. Window blinds were coloured and then embossed with clear embossing powder to give a plastic feel, the punches came out and mini transport ones selected to punch the vinyl which were stuck on the walls. I cut the word Mummy out of vinyl on my Black Cat (no other word would do would it <g>) and once the image had been placed on the card with foam tape I stuck on the text. The caption was printed and stuck to the card and to finish off a bit of yellow ribbon and a bow.
Hope you like the finished product :)
- White Linen card and straight line stickersfrom Craft Creations
- Digi - Two Toby - Mo's Digital Pencil
- Cork paper, yellow hand made paper, ribbon, vinyl from stash
- Fiskers mini punches
- Bronte and Bella's - Challenge #178 - "E is for ...." ( for my card E is for EXASPERATION) .
- CRAFT - Challenge 200 - 28th of March – Mother's Day/Female .
- Happy Campers Challenge No. 13 - Add Dimension .
- Dare to be Sassy - Thursday #170, funny or witty sentiments .
- Southern GIrls - The Kids Are Alright - Challenge 65 .
- Tip Top Tuesday - ROFL .
- Eclectic Ellapu - whismy and or funny .