- Lady in abaya image drawn by me and printed twice and coloured with ProMarkers. Two layers so I could layer the face behind the abaya/veil. Both layers mounted with foam tape to give dimension. Spray gun system used for abaya and regular method used for face area.
- Arabic images in background from IClipart.
- Die cut designed by me and cut on my Black Cat
- Text cut on Black Cat too on vinyl and adhered to card
- Background, once cut was popped through my Cuttlebug using an embossing folder from Design Objectives. I then used metallic ProMarkers and the air brush system to add a little more colour.
- To finish off I added gold line sticker and a gold embellishment from my stash.
- ProMarker colours used - Cool Grey 3, Grey Green and Chestnut for eyes; Oatmeal, Coral and Ginger for skin; Black, Cool Grey 1 for abaya; metallic Red Gold, Gold and Copper for background.
- For whites of eyes I used a Yoken white paint marker.