Theme ' Pretty it up'
The sponsor this week Craft World with a prize of 3 ProMarkers.
This week I had to choose a digi from our awesome 'Stitchy', sounds easy but if pop on over to the store you will see how hard it was to choose, so many wonderful pieces of artwork :). In the end I opted for 'The Rehearsal' which is a silhouette pack ' available from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet.
- Digi - 'The Rehearsal' by Stitchy Stamps,
- White Linen card and black paper from Craft Creations
- Gold paper is wrapping paper I picked up somewhere. I am so pleased with the way it handled the ink from the printer and love how the slight embossed texture of the paper shows through the dress area
- Butterflies made using Gold Mirror card and Spellbinders die - Les Papillions 2
- Gold border stickers, studs, black Stickles and diamante chain from my stash.