Followers

Friday, June 7, 2013

Beary Birthday

It is not often I sit down to make a card with a couple of challenges in mind but today I took time and and did just that.  Just Inspirational is having a colour challenge and Delightful Inspiration a sketch challenge. Here is my entry.


Recipe:-
  • White Linen card from Craft Creations
  • Digi from Digi Darla called Bearing Gifts
  • Backing papers made by me
  • Dies - Spellbinders-exquisite circles, I used the smallest inner circle
  • Gems coloured with Promarkers to get the colour I wanted
  • Paper lace doily, lace and the gems from my stash
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

5 comments:

  1. I liked the Teal and Cerice card - cute but in all honesty, I REALLY like this one. It just seems altogether more delicate and classy and every element is so much easier to appreciate and enjoy. I wonder it that's because cerise is too dominant with the subtleness and gentleness of teal. I feel everything is in harmony. Perhaps it's because I'm feeling mellow today :-) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card ...love the backing paper that you made. :) Thanks for playing along with us at JIC :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love your interpretation on the Inspirational photo. Thank you for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenge this week. Hugs Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours and a great take on the JIC Inspirational photo thanks for taking part with the JIC Challenge this week
    Dannii

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card and the colours match the photo great - love the lay out too -thanks for joining JIC challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi