Followers

Friday, June 7, 2013

Beary Birthday 2

I have just made this card in teal and white and while checking out challenges I found one that used teal grey and magenta - an interesting combination.  So back to the craft room and make the card a second time but this time I substituted the white lace and white circle embellishments for magenta ones.  I rather like the outcome, hope you do too.

Recipe:-
  • White Linen card from Craft Creations
  • Digi - Bearing Gifts from Digi Darla
  • Digi papers made by me
  • White doily and lace from my stash
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

2 comments:

  1. Cute card Jane - I wouldn't have thought of Teal and Cerise as a colour combination either but it does work. I love the backing paper - it almost looks three dimensional in it's own right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for joining us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi