Theme 'GIVING THANKS'
Hello folks, hope you are having a good day :). I don't celebrate Thanks Giving so having the theme Giving Thanks is a great way to let everybody join in with the challenge, after all you can't have enough thank you cards can you lol.
For my OSAAT DT creation this fortnight I am working with an image from the artist Reeces Scrap Pieces called RSP Many Thanks Lucy. This is such a sweet image and when I saw it the immediate thought was how well it would lend itself to a shape card. I don't normally add a pic of the image I am using but here I will so you can see what I mean.
I started by printing the image on white card and colouring in Lucy with my Poloychromos. I also printed the image twice more so I could used the section to make the decoupage parts on the final card. Next I used the image to create my template being careful not to cut out Lucy yet ahahaha as I only wanted the envelope section. With this done I covered my card front with two papers and drew in the two lines on the bottom section of the envelope. Time to put this to one side and colour the Many and Thanks sections, these were done with Promarkers and a black liner pen, glitter was then added for the flowers and butterflies and the two sections fussy cut.
Time to assemble now and I finished cutting Lucy out and added her to my card, then the sentiment sections were added using one layer of foam tape for the 'thanks' one and two layers for the 'many' one.
With the scraps of paper I had left over I decorated the inside of the card.
- Image - RSP Many Thanks Lucy
- Colouring medium - Polychromos and Promarkers
- From my Stash - design paper from PaperMania and glitter
- Catch The Bug W,3E,SIO give thanks
- Di's Digis Designs 3E,2W,SIO (W2)Tic Tac Toe -(FANCY FOLD, DIGI IMAGE, FLOWERS)
- Crafting-With-Friends - 2W, 3E - (W2 of 2) Always Anything Goes
- Fussy and Fancy - 2W - No.152 - (W1 of 2) - Thankful
- Jo's Scrap Shack - W, 3E - No.114 - Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede – W, 4E, SIO – No. 165 - Give Thanks
- Simply Create Too - 2W - No.98 - (W2 of 2) - Give Thanks
- Crafty Girls Creations 2W,3E Always Anything Goes
- In The Pink 2W,3E #82 Fancy Folds or Shaped Card (in pink of course) (W1of 2)
- Crafty Creations - 2W - #302 Give Thanks (Week 1 of 2)
- Crafty Gals Corner - W, E2 - #45 Thank You or Thankful