Morning folks :) today I am sharing a Christmas card with you using the lovely image Christmas Bird by Elaine Cox available from Sweet Pea Stamps in both rubber and as a digi.
To begin with I coloured the image with Polychromos crayons and Promarkers.
I next fussy cut the image and mounted it on a Tattered Lace Doily Flourish die. Next I created my mounts both using the pale blue background card and then blue patterned paper. The snowflakes were cut using Impression Obsession Snowflakes which I then sprayed with silver varnish from Crafters Companion. Next I made the sentiment using an Xcut die from the tags set, a peel off sentiment sticker and die cut holly leaves using the die Memory Box Small Holly Leaves. A satin ribbon blue bow was added for a bit of contrast.
- Image - Christmas Bird by Elaine Cox
- Colouring medium - Polychromos crayons and Promarkers
- Dies - Tattered Lace Doily Flourish die, XCut Tags, Impression Obsession Snowflakes and Memory Box Small Holly Leaves
- From my stash - ribbon, Stickles, peel off sentiment
Challenges entered :-
- Dragonfly +Dreams - M – Ribbons & Bows
- The Ribbon Girls - W, must use ribbon – Anything Goes
- Allsorts W,3E Christmas
- Sweet Stampin W, 2E, dies or punches
- Simply Create Too - 2W - No.97 - (W2 of 2) - Baby It's Cold Outside
- Winter Wonderland - W, 3E, must be Christmas – Anything Christmas Goes
- Addicted to Stamps and More - W - C10 - #168 Holiday
- Crafting By Designs - W,F, 3E - Angels
- Fab 'n' Funky - W,1E, C10 - #279 Christmas
- Whimsy Inspiration -Monthly 3rd Wed posting, 3E, SIO - #87 Fall Colors or Christmas