There are a multitude of layers in this card, first I covered my first layer of the same cream card as the background with pink lace. I then added some cream lace along the bottom and a strip of burgundy ribbon. Next I used the Tattered Lace die, Studley, using all three sections of the die. Next I added the die Cottage Cuts Bella Leafy Branch, a great favourite of mine. The flowers were made using the Sizzix die, Mini Lily and the final die used is again Tattered Lace, this time 'Just for You'.
The image used is Keiko City Girl and is coloured with both Promarkers and Polychromos then finished off with a gold pen and Ice Stickles for that bit of bling :). The final touch was a pretty burgundy bow using the same organza ribbon I used earlier. Liquid Pearls were also used on parts of the Studley die cut to carry the green colour I had used to different areas.
- Lacy Sunshine - Tic-Tac-Toe - (HAND COLOURED IMAGE, FLOWERS, LOTS OF LAYERS)
- Glitter n Sparkle - W - #163 Add a die Cut/Punch Shape
- The Corrosive Challenges - 2W, 3E - #237 Add a Sentiment (W2 of 2)
- The Ribbon Girls - W, must use ribbon – Use any Image
- Crafty Calendar M,1E Nov- sparkle, bling and embellish
- A Day for Daisies - 2W, SIR (freebie provided) - No.134 - (W2 of 2) - Add Texture
- Crafting-With-Friends - 2W, 3E - (W2 of 2) Always Anything Goes
- Simply Papercraft - 2W, E3 - No. 17 (W2 of 2) - Always Anything Goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks W #272 Ribbon
- Crafting With An Attitude M,1st Thurs,3E #9 Anything Goes