Morning folks, hope you are having a great day so far :) :) Today I am sharing a card I have made using Lucy by Sandra Caldwell. I first coloured the image with Polychromos and Promarkers.
Next I decided to go with dotty paper hahahaha, well this lovely lady does look rather dotty to me. To some of the red and white dotty paper I coloured the white spots black, me in a dotty spotty mood rather liked the idea of creating two design papers from one and the colours matched up perfectly lol. The sentiment is a rubber stamp I have which I stamped onto one of my spotty dotty mounts and then mounted this on black, three black gems. The other two mounts were made with my two variations of the paper. I had the perfect ribbon to go with this card for my bow and also used along with the paper to finish off the inside of the card.
I wanted this to be a belated birthday card so hand wrote an apology sentiment - Sorry I forgot which I think ties in super well with the rubber stamped sentiment.
- Image - Lucy by Sandra Caldwell
- Colouring medium - Polychromos and Promarkers
- Dies - Spellbinders-Grand Labels 1
- From my stash - ribbon and gems
I am entering the following challenges:-
- Allsorts W,3E ribbons and bows
- Catch The Bug W,3E,SIO anything goes
- Di's Digis Designs 3E,2W,SIO (W1)Tic Tac Toe - see below
- Pattie's Creations - M, 2E, SIO, include an image – November - Birthday
- Seize The Birthday 2W Birthday + Topping - Anything Goes(W1 of 2)
- Wonderful Wednesdays - W, SIO - Always Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations - 2W, E3 - (Week 2) Anything Goes with Twist of Birthdays
- Craft-Dee BowZ - M, E3, project must have bow - (November) Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
- The Pencil Blog 2W - Prizes: Maureen Scott, Marlene Top 3: Maya, Larissa, TMD (week 1)
- Get Creative Challenges - 2W, 3E - (Week 1) Birthday