I coloured the digi with Promarkers and used a gel red pen to add some texture to the earring, nose ring and bow.
Next I created my background using and Embossilicious embossing folder rubbed down with black in (not a great idea to use Archival as I now have a wonderfully stained folder lol) and then put through my embosser to transfer the ink and emboss at the same time. I love this way of making background papers, an uneven distressed look.
Time to get all the other bits ready. I double mounted the digi on red and black and finished off with some line stickers. Black lace, Birthday Peel Off sticker and a couple of die cuts using Spellbinder - Fantastic Flourish Three.
- Card from Craft Creations
- Digi - Leather and Lace from Delicious Doodles
- Die - Spellbinder - Fantastic Flourish Three
- Embossing Folder - 15 x 15 cm Embossilicious
- Lace, stickles, stickers from my stash
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
- Delicious Doodles - W, 1E, SIO – No. 80 - Black plus One Other Color
- LOC 1st Anniversary Challenge - Anything Goes
- Challenges and candies - 2W , 3E - No.30 - (W1 of 2) - Embossing
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - 2W, 3E - No. 61 - (W1 of 2) - Glitter & Lace
- Creative Corner - W, 3E - A Little Texture
- Fussy and Fancy - 2W - No.110 - (W1 of 2) - Shabby Chic
- That's Crafty! Challenge Blog - 2W, E3, Must be a UK resident - (W1 of 2) Inky Antics (must use some kind of ink)
- 2 Sisters - M, 3E #174 Black white and one other colour
- A Gem of a Challenge - 2W - #115 (W2of 2) Mothers day/ Female Birthday/ Special Lady
- Color Me Creative Challenge -2W, 3E - #89 (W2 of 2) Show some skin
- Outlawz Twisted Thursday - W - Anything Goes... Add Texture
- Crafter's Cafe - F, 3E - #55 Square Card
- Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - SIO - #302 Make your own background
- Created With Love Challenges - 2W, 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month, no challenge on 5th week of month, 3E - (Week 1) Girly