This card was a Special Request in a couple of ways. A friend of mine as me to make an Engagement card for her son and soon to be daughter in law <g>.
First I used a couple of images of the couple, alas they were very small digital versions which made the artwork I wanted to create a bit hard. I started with the two images and played around with them in Photoshop, finally using the Stamp filter to create very bold idea I wanted.
Next I brought the images into Illustrator, got them positioned as I wanted them, did a few other bits and bobs then printed on an mustard/gold paper.
- Back card
- Digi by me
- Dies -Cherry Lyn Heart to Heart Doily dies, Spellbinders Grand Labels 1
- Lace, ribbon, sentiment sticker and Liquid Pearls
I am entering this card in the following challenges:_
- Deep Ocean Challenge 2W - #73 Lace and Pearls (Week 2)
- Flourishes Timeless Tuesday W- #263 A Touch Of Gold
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - M, 1E - (February) Hearts/Love
- Crafting from the Heart - 2W, E3 - (Week 1) Anything Goes / Use Dies
- Craft-Dee BowZ - M, E3, project must have bow - (March) Anything Goes with a HANDMADE BOW
- Through the Purple Haze - W, E3, C10 - Use a Digi