Theme 'Use A Digi'The sponsor is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with a 7 image prize pack. To win main prize you MUST use an Image from our store. Runner up prize for person using none store image is $3 to spend in the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. So everyone can win something ;O).
It was Deborah's turn to choose for our group this week from Panda Bear Designs and she chose the Renew Paper Pack 1 for us to work with. The pack contains 9 different digital papers all of exceptional quality for printing. I have combined the papers from this pack with a Stitchy Stamps digital image called 'Reach' from the Fairy Fun silhouette pack.
I started by backing my card blank with one of the papers. Next I placed the fairy digi digitally onto the paper in and overlaid my quote by Lynn Holland - 'Fairies are invisible and inaudible like angels. But their magic sparkles in nature.' which iI thought was just perfect to go with the papers and the digi I was using. I then printed this paper and mounted onto card. So far my creation was looking a bit plain so good old trusted lace to the rescue which I placed behind the green layer. This was then mounted onto my card with foam tape. For the embellishments I used the following dies: Marianne Design Craftables - Branch2, Marianne Designs Creatables LR0106 for the flowers and Spellbinder Les Papillions 2. I used embossing powder, Enchanted Gold on the centre of each petal on the flowers and assembled them with a small flower shaped gold brad. A few Liquid Pearls on the butterfly and there we have it, my finished creation.
- White card from Craft Creations
- Paper Pack - Renew Paper Pack 1
- Digi - Fairy Fun by Stitchy Stamps available from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet
- Dies - Marianne Design Craftables - Branch2, Marianne Designs Creatables LR0106 for the flowers and Spellbinder Les Papillions 2
- Lace, Liquid Pearls, embossing powder and brads from my stash
- Challenges and candies - 2W , 3E - No.29 - (W2 of 2) - Flowers
- Craft for the Craic - M, 5E (First Friday of the month) - March - Something Green
- Cut it Up- 2W, 1E, Must have Die Cuts - No. 40 - (W2 of 2) - Green for St,Patrick's Day or Spring
- Savvy Handmade Cards - 2W, 1E (must use stamping - rubber or digi) - (W1 of 2) - Spring Flowers
- Scrapping4funChallenges - 2W, 1E - No.12 - (W2 of 2) - Flowers
- Crafty Little Fairies W, 2E, C8 Things with Wings
- Creative Knockouts W, 2E, C8 #28 Border Time
- Oldie But A Goodie Challenge 2W, must use something at least 6mts old & state what is- Spring Has Sprung (Week 2) - Lace about 10 years old <g>, dies almost a year old.
Thanks for looking and hope you have a happy crafting day:)