First I created the graduated background and placed the digi on top.
- Digi - Lily of the Valley by Rachel Anderson
- Card from Craft Creations
- Dies -Impression Obsession Snowflakes and X-Cut tags
- Promarkers and Flexmarkers
- Green embossed paper, lace, Liquid Pearls, Ice Stickles, Peel Off sticker from my stash.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:-
- Robyn`s Fetish - W -CHALLENGE # 200- Fairies, Elves, Sprite or Pixies
- Sentimental Sundays - W, must include a Sentiment - Challenge #195 Make your own background paper.
- Stamping Sensations - M, C6, 1E - (February) (4th week) Wings, Fantasy and Fiction.
- The Ribbon Girls - W, Must use ribbon -Lace.
- 4 Crafty Chicks - W #182 Things with Wings
- Pumpkin spice - W - #60 Flowers
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - W, C10 #17 Whimsical Fantasy Fairy
- Inkspirational - 2W, C10 - (W2 of 2) #50 BINGO* - line followed - flowers, ribbon or lace, pearls or bling
- Craft-Dee BowZ - M, E3, project must have bow - (February) Anything Goes with a HANDMADE BOW
- Incy Wincy Designs - W, 5E - Birthdays
- Just Inspirational Challenges W, 3E, Theme + Photo Inspiration* - Hearts And Ribbon
- Passion For Promarkers Challenge W- must use promarkers - #236 Make It Digital