Theme 'Use A Digi'The sponsor is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with a 7 image pack of digis. To win main prize you MUST use an Image from our store. Runner up prize for person using none store image is $3 to spend in the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. So everyone can win something ;O).
For this weeks design I worked with the image chosen by my teamie Pam, 'Anna Mae Party Bunny Girl' by Stitchy Stamps. Oh dear, out of my comfort zone again with a 'kiddy' card lol. What a lot of thought of what I could do, a few days of nudging my brain to come up with something. In the end I designed a flower background cutting file to make my own background and mounted this on turquoise card. Next I printed the digi twice and coloured one fully it in pastel colours, something I though a wee girl would like and the second only the overhanging bits were coloured as I planned to cut what was needed out. I also added the sentiment before printing based on the the digi I chose to use having bunny ears. The digi was cut out using my Spellbinders Grand Circles and attached to the flower die cut topper. Next I added small gems to the centre of each die cutout flower to match the dress and the hair. To finish off I used yellow ribbon around the edge of the card, pink material roses from my stash and a big yellow bow. Now if I am honest, and this is the second attempt at this card, do I like it? No I don't, just not my cup of tea but as the old saying goes, practice make perfect and I need more practice <g>.
- Turquoise card from Craft Creations
- Anna Mae Party Bunny Girl by Scrapper's Delights available from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet
- Flower die cut background by me
- Promarkers - Fresh Bloom, Pink Carnation, Rose Pink, Mulberry, Tulip Yellow, Lemon, Primrose, Rock Pool, Pastel Blue, Ice Grey 1-5, Flex Markers: Dusky Pink, Blush, Linen
- Ribbon, roses and gems from my stash.