Hello folks. We have another challenge at One Stitch At A Time so how about popping over to see all the fabulous creations by the design team.
Our sponsor this week is Creative Craft World with a prize of 3 Promarkers. To win this prize you MUST use a digi from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet.
This was the first time I have had a chance to work with one of our newest creators 'CraftyCirll Creations' by our lovely CraftyGirl :) and what a wonderful digi it is too, so different from other Halloween ones I have seen around. The digi is called 'Halloween Broom' and is available from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. I decided on a project instead of a card this week and alas got a bit carried away, it was only going to be the lampshade but then I thought a goodie bag for the kids and then, recognizing how stressed parents would be to make some brew for them too lol.
The lampshade was an idea from an FB post by one of my friends, I have no idea where the original idea came from to can't give credit but if you recognize it let me know. I drew the lampshade pattern and and coloured it on Photoshop. I then placed the digi which, with kind permission from CraftyGirl was also coloured digitally, on top three times. This was then printed on acetate and I made a plain white underlay for it too. The lampshade is placed over a wine glass holding a tea-light candle to make it into a light. For the goodie bag I used the same design of the background, web and BOO and printed this on card, cutting out the area for the plastic bag holding the chocolate and then added a ribbon handle to finish off. Finally the brew - again using the same design I created a wine label which was glued to the bottle. Wondering what the BREW is :) - well I wouldn't drink it, lets put it that way. In the real world one can nip down to the shops and buy a nice bottle of wine but this is not exactly possible in Saudi Arabia where I am lol.
Here is a close up of the digi - isn't is a great design :)
(I have added the text on)Ingredient:-
- Digi - 'Halloween Broom' by CraftyGirl Creations
- Backing paper designed by me
- Lampshade idea from FB friend post can't remember the source
- All other items from my stash ad if you are still wondering the wine is food colouring :)
- Craftitude - Craftitude Challenge #51 ~ Anything Goes/Spooky (Nov 1)
- Digi Haven - Orange and Black (Nov 9)
- LOC - Ch 17 Halloween or Creepy (Nov 9)
- QKR Stampede - #63 Seeing Orange (Nov 1)
- Stamping With The Dragon - Halloween (Nov 8)
- Happy Campers - #23 Halloween (Nov 14)
- LORi Designs - Trick or Treat (Nov 6)
- Card Crafters Circle - 34 - Spookable (Nov 1)
- Decorate to Celebrate - #62: Ghostly Goodies (Halloween Party) (Nov 13)
- Inky Impressions - #131 - Halloween/Black & Orange (Oct 30)
- Paper Pretties - Eat, Drink and Be Merry (Oct 30)
- Scrappers Delight - #10 Halloween (Nov 13)