Followers

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Be Strong

 International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over an join us with you artwork :)

Challenge #91
Include an Animal

This fortnights challenge 'Include an Animal' has been chosen by Chriss.


For my DT creation I have used a stamp that I have had for a long time, totally love and yet never used until now :)   A fair bit of masking going on as the wolf was stamped first, I then restamped him on a bit of paper to make my mask, also created a mask for the moon and an inverse mask for the moon which was used twice during the card making.  So with the wolf stamped and masked I then used the inverse moon mask to colour the moon with Distress Inks.  Next with the wolf still masked I changed the inverse moon mask for the regular one and created the background again with Distress Inks. Normally I make much darker background but this one I really tried to keep light.  Time to remove all the mask and a quick bit of loose colouring with Copics for the wolf.  Next I decided to stamp a few trees so remasked the wolf and used some tree stamps from the Creative Stampers magazines sets I collect. Finally I remasked the wolf yet a gain and also used the inverse moon mask so I could spray with gold glitter spray varnish, I then removed the inverse moon mask and gave another coat of the glitter spray.   From the same Creative Stampers set I used the Be strong sentiment, stamped and heat embossed with clear embossing powder and attached with raised glue dots. A lovely relaxing card to make :) 


I am entering this card in the following challenges : =

3 comments:

  1. Such a stunning card well done Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is beautiful and looks great against your fantastic background. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just gorgeous! I love the sentiment, perfect for the image.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi