Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Floral Thank You


The challenge this fortnight at I ❤️Promarkers is

 'Thank You'

and the sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps with $12 gift code for the Store 


Oh I just fell in love with this beautiful panel when I saw it and pink with grey just seemed to be the right colours to use this time.  I was itching for the image to arrive as everything else was planned in my head lol.  The image was printed along with the 2 butterflies a second time and coloured with Promarkers both regular and metallic gold.   I designed the floral edge die cut using Illustrator and then saving as an .svg file to be used with my digital die cutter and cutting it out using sticky back black felt.  The top layer butterflies were, once coloured, finished off with Crackle Dimension, shame that is not really noticeable in the pic because the look lovely in real life.  The card base was covered with Mulberry paper and then the image, border die and butterflies were added.  To finish off I used a silver peel off thank you sticker which I coloured black again with my Promarkers and finished off with a coat of Spray and Shine varnish to make sure everything was sealed properly.

This card is being entered in the following challenges : - 


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi