Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Under the Weather




Challenge 136
Under the Weather

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

Every now and then the brain goes blank on what to do lol - today was one of those days.  In the end I decided to use a couple of different IKEsART images to create this rainbow get well soon card.  The main image for the rainbows I used was from 'Cute Unicorn' - the second image I used was 'Merry go Round' where I removed the roundabout and just used a couple of the clouds.  The rainbow was used several times with each one being resized and rotated a bit in Photoshop and then were coloured digitally, next I added a rain overlay.  I then resized the clouds and added text to them, these too had just a tiny bit of digital outlining and shadowing added to give a dimensional appearance.  I then brought the prepared image into Illustrator, created the scalloped border and added some digital brads.  An all digital creation, quite handy to have on the computer to send to friends as a digital card or to add to a comment in FB :) :) 
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-


2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous just love that rainbow background Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool. I love how you put this together Meems xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi