Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Cuddly Critter Elephant


The challenge this fortnight at I ❤️Promarkers is
 'CAS'
and the sponsor for this challenge is Dr Digi's House of Stamps with a prize of 2 digital images of the winners choice.


CAS cards were something I always used to find very difficult but it seems these days nearly all the cards I make are CAS, I think it is because the images I am using are so fabulous that overly decorating the card seems to distract from them.  For this card I used the image Cuddly Critters Elephant by the awesome Dr. Digi and as it is a CAS challenge I only added the Birthday text for him to sit on.  Coloured with Promarkers - Salmon Pink, Baby Pink, Cool Grey 1 to 5.





I am entering this card into the following challenges : -

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi