For this card I used the image Rose Corner by Aurora Wings and coloured the image with Copics. I then masked the image and used Distress Inks to create the background and the card blank. With the image still masked I stamped the background and card blank with a large background stamp. Next I stamped a swirl corner in gold on the card front. To finish off I die cut the Love sentiment and added the wee gem heart. Dark red and old gold papers were used to create the layers.
I am entering this card in the following challenges : -
- C.R.A.F.T. W,5E #543 Love/Valentines
- Paper Shelter W, 3E - For the One You Love
- Simon Says Stamp W, 5E - With Love
- Tuesday Throwdown W - #450 Create Your Own Background (week 1)
- Artsystamper Challenge (2W) - #9 FLOWERS (Week 1)
- Dream Valley Challenges (2W, 3E, C10)#218 LOVE (WEEK 1)
- Dragonfly Dreams - M, Winner + Top Picks – (February) Love
- Dare 2B Artzy Challenges - M, 1st Sunday, E3 - (February) Love is in the Air
- Stamping Sensations - M, 3E, Winner + Top 3, must use stamp (no pre-colored digis) Stamp must be focal point of project – (February) Feminine
- SheepSki Designs Challenge #35 "HEARTS AND / OR FLOWERS"