I coloured the image with Copics and Polychromes then masked the image so I could create the background with Pan Pastels. The sentiment was created digitally before colouring. Oh how I can relate to this adorable pup and to me, my seat is the best seat in the house lol. After busy days I just long for getting my onsie on and collapsing into my recliner, getting my feet up off the ground and chilling with a cup of coffee. Somehow this just puts me in a great state of 'time to relax and forget the world', well at least until I have to get up out of my chair to make dinner or the likes.
I am entering this card in the following challenges : -
- Always Fun Challenges - (W, 3E, Top 3 Awarded) #150 ANIMALS
- Make My Monday (2W, Top 3, 3E) #116 CRITTERS (Week 1)
- Tinker- Dream (M, P15) #86 - Get Well Soon
- Brown Sugar – M (First Friday of M), E2 - Feb No. 298 - ANYTHING GOES (Closes Mar 3rd)
- Crafty Catz - W, 3E - No.493 - ANYTHING GOES WITH OPTIONAL TWIST CRITTERS