Followers

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Lamp Post Dive




Challenge 129
N is for Naught or Nice

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

It has to be naughty, could be really naughty but this time I have opted for ha-ha.  I love this image as it reminds me of a very starry moment I had years ago, around 28 going by my thinking back.  I had just started out as a classroom teaching assistant with kids who had special needs.  Computers were a passion at that time then as they are now but in those days it was because I could create specific worksheets for the kids quickly so they could do the mainstream class work with the other kids but have the work sheets at a level they could cope with.  No car for me in those days so lots of carrying of books and stuff, thankfully the school was not miles away from my house.  At the end of each day I would bundle up the bits I needed that evening to make the worksheets and walk home with the kids and as usual, lots of chatter with them.  On one particular day and I am sure you have guessed what happened, I was chatting (real life conversation not into a mobile phone like now!!!) I walked straight into the lamp post grrrrrrrr star for sure, not far off knocking myself out.  I don't know what was worse, the embarrassment of feeling like a total prat or the stars and headache I had later that evening :)


Image coloured with Copics, die cut letters for the text and dies for the framing of the image.  Paper is from a paper pad I have had for donkeys years.

Ingredients:-
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-


3 comments:

  1. LOL brilliant card love the humour Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ! Really - I think that is soooo embarrassing but at least you didn't break anything !!!!
    Fantastic card and superb colouring :-)
    Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, love it, lol, kinda looks like something I might bump into, :) Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi