Followers

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Bath Time Deirdery


The challenge this fortnight at I ❤️Promarkers is
 'Anything Goes'
and the sponsor for this challenge is Dr Digi's House of Stamps with a prize of 2 digital images of the winners choice.

For my design creation I have used the Dr. Digi's House of Stamps Bath Time Deirdery image, what a fun image she is and so perfect to remind up that a hot bubble bath after all the 'highs' over the past weeks with Christmas and New Year celebrations is just what the doctor ordered :)

The image is coloured with Promarkers and the sentiment was printed digitally when I printed the image ready for colouring.  After my episode with my air brush attachment exploding a few weeks ago the new generic one the hubby ordered for £7 arrived yesterday - with a wee bit of modification it now works with my Promarkers so I am one happy bunny.  The image was masked and then, using Baby Pink a quick blast of air brushing for the background which I then stamped a design on to represent rather a bad taste in wallpaper hahaha.  Embossed and die cut papers were used for the card base and the final bit of bling was added at the end.

Promarkers used : - soft peach, dusky pink, almond, ivory, champagne, baby pink, mint green, pastel green, powder blue, chestnut, caramel, walnut, ice grey 1 2 4, ruby and red.

I am entering this card into the following challenges : -

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi